Thank you for financially supporting Redeemer Presbyterian Church. We are thankful for your financial commitment to help us bring the Gospel to our community and partnering with us as we labor to bring glory to Christ in Gardendale and the surrounding north Jefferson communities.
Online giving provides 21st century believers the opportunity to establish a stewardship plan that is consistent, faithful, and convenient. Your gifts made through online portal will be handled with the same confidentiality and reporting accuracy as conventional means.
- If this is your first time to use the online giving system you will be given the choice to create a new account. Simply click the “First TimeHere?” link to fill out the short account creation form.
- When you have signed in you will be given the option of making a one-time donation (“Give Now” tab) or schedule automatic giving (“Scheduled Giving” tab). Choose which option you would like to setup for your giving account, and fill in the fields. You will be able to specify the exact date and amount you would like to give.
- Click “Submit” and that’s it!
Benefits of giving online?
1. Scheduled convenient donations that fit your lifestyle
2. Two different options for giving – debit card or eCheck
3. Establishes consistent giving which benefits both the giver and the church
4. View/print your giving record straight from your giving account at anytime
Online Giving FAQs
Giving online is safe and secure.
When you enter and view the online giving information, rest assured it is secure due to the 128-bit encryption that occurs prior to it being transferred and stored. The 128-bit encryption has never been broken. According to one source, it will take a “trillion-trillion years” to crack the code using today’s technology.
Q: What types of payment methods can I use to donate?
Online donations can be made with a credit/debit card or an eCheck/ACH debit.
Q: Do I have to pay any additional fees by giving online?
No. You will not be charged any additional fees. The church is charged the transaction fees. Please note that if you can and are willing to pay with an echeck or ach debit the church only incurs a 1% fee instead of the 3% with credit or debit card donations.
Q: Can I make a one-time contribution?
Yes. A one-time contribution can be made at any time.
Q: What are the options for repeating contributions?
- You can give weekly, bi-weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly .
- In addition, you can also make a one-time gift to any fund at any time.
Q: Can I change my personal information, the amount, or the frequency of my giving after I have created my account?
Yes. You can make changes to your account information at any time. You can also change the frequency or amount of your giving, schedule a new contribution, or stop your contribution at any time.
Q: Can I review my contribution history online?
Yes. You can view and print your giving history, and use the printed copy for tax purposes.
Q: Can I designate my giving to a specific fund?
Yes. You can easily designate your giving to the fund of your choice.
Q: Can I split my giving between multiple funds?
Yes. You can have one transaction split between 3 or less funds.
Q: Will I receive a confirmation email?
Yes. Once the gift is received, you will receive a confirmation email to the email address you have listed in your donor account through the giving page. You can also log into Redeemer’s online giving site and view your transaction history in your profile.